We are...
19.01I have know You since we were meet in senior high school. I just know your face, not your name. Maybe You do the same thing. Untill the day that I want to know You so well, finally I know Your name. My friends introduce Your name to me. I just think, You are the different guy from the previous. You like some novels. I just laugh to myself. Maybe I started to like You :). I'll never forget the first time we have talking. On Facebook, I sent request friends for You. You accepted it, You say thanks to me.. and here we go! We never stop to talking. Begin from Facebook then continues to the phone. We sending text message everyday, we talk to the phone. But, we were too shy to talk when we meet at school.
Time passed.... 2 months We do the same thing everyday. It's really a complicated relationship that I've never experienced. So many things happen that make our mind can change everytime. I know I care about You, or maybe started to love You. I just want spent my time beside You. But, I have loved my friends too. I can't decide, really. Leave You... it's only makes You broke up with this feeling. Or stay with You.. but my lovely friends broke up with our feelings.
But, God has His plans on us. On June 26th 2010 You say to me that You want me to be Your girl. What a beautiful day. I answer Your question, I said yes:). Finally I have to decide and choose the best one :). I choose You for the reason, and now I know what the reason is.
Your the first guy that I introduce to my parents. You are the first guy to ask permission for me at my parents:). I just wish that You can keep the permission untill the day we don't know actually.....
We have been dating 31st months untill now. And forever (maybe). A long relationship that I've ever lived.
I Love You so much... Harvy Pramadio Yoesoef :')
0 komentar